Top Ten Reasons Console Gaming Is Better Than PC Gaming

I quit watching after he said Rock Band, that game is terrible and it hasn't been relevent for a long time. He also claimed that the mouse and keyboard wasn't made for gaming but they do work better for gaming because you have a lot finer control over your character with a mouse and far more buttons to use on your keyboard. But I'm preaching to the choir here.

1 Like

The way i see it, you arent a gamer until you spend most of your time gaming on your computer. So what im saying is console gaming is too easy in comparison to PC. I played Halo PC before i even had an xbox back in the day, then i went to play it at a friend's house and after learning the controls after like 10 minutes i was beating him down like nothing. PC GAMING FTW!

Yeah I have been subbed to him for a while now :)

i couldnt tell if he was being serious, i was busy laughing

I am making a gaming pc now. But theres some games that wont come out on pc. Or the would take a while to do so. So until then i wll use both. 

So what I got from the first video posted is, in short, if you don't want to worry about using your god gifted grey-matter (only a little... you don't have to be Einstein to figure out your system specs), you get a Console !!

Both the people in the videos on this thread are stupid and they reasons are pathetic for why console gaming is better than PC gaming. Now i'm a PC gamer and Console gamer. Perosnally both have there merits and i would say PC gaming is slightlty better than console because you can get mods for your games to make them better. The first pc game i used mods on was knights of the old republic 2 as the game felt a bit disjointed in places and certain apects didn't make sense. Oviously this was lucasarts fault as they wanted the game out asap so the developers could fully complete the game. Now thanks to the mods you get alot more content that was locked anyway and you can't do that on the xbox version as far as i'm aware. 

consoles are there for family/ease of use compared to pc and i have both and enjoy both for different reasons. PC most people dont know the full capabilities and dont really care the just want to get to facebook and most pc gamers know what and how to gt the best games to look the best. Consoles honestly just work you pay $300 + 50 a year for live and you some if not everything that the majority of casual - moderate gamers do on a pc and that $300 investment will outlast a similar price pc that came out at the same time, consoles are easier to use for people that are not tech savy or even inclined. I can turn on my xbox play a game then check facebook, onto watching some huskystarcraft the my sports on espn3 the netflix. very simple and easy. thats what consoles have over a pc. Pcs have better graphics and better games im a rts fan. as well as you can do lots more but with that lots more you do pay. and like i said i like both and the facts are that the pc industry pushes the console industry and vice versa since the consoles endup buying millions of pc components that helps keep some companuys in buisiness

I only bought a PS3 for netflix and a blu-ray player.

RAW

lmao I did the same thing ... and then returned it :o

to be honest my ps3 sucks

PC = console

emulators/linux.

I rest my case

Thanks for that I had a good laugh.My favourite argument that console users use is that they can play on their tv... LOL.

Thanks for the laugh. I loved how he said he can play on his TV with a console but not a PC. Hmmm, what's an HTPC hooked up to, a computer monitor?  Anyway, I won't repeat what's already been beaten into the ground but I can't ignore how he mentioned using a controller. You can hook up controllers to your PC,  yay.

My XBOX has the RROD
My PS3 won't eject discs

And you think a FPS is better with a controller then a mouse and keyboard? WTF did this kids parents do to him?

don't worry about the upgrade, most conoles are outdated the day that the are released into the marked 

On this topic, can anyone tell me how to make Forza Horizon work on my PC??

I just watched NCIX video on youtube comparing an XBOX360 and a PC. Guess who wins? PC. Watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocVyrtcTpHw

Why is this thread still alive?

Can't tell if he is serious...Talk about ignorance, someone didn't do their homework before posting an XvZ video ! Loved the reason why a PC monitor isn't as good as a TV, that will supply me with enough laughs for tonight !