As anyone read the article Tom Hardware posted on there website on December 24, 2018. They basically predict that Intel 10nm processors won’t be available until the end of 2019. At the same time, The article said that AMD’s Lisa Su recently announced its Zen 2 microarchitecture paired with the 7nm process in the EPYC server chips. Those chips will start shipping in early 2019. Now comes the prediction They predict (Meaning Tom Hardware) because AMD has already perfected their 7nm process The Zen 2 Ryzen family should be based on the same 7nm process and should be available sometime in the second quarter of this year. Wouldn’t be nice if not only did they beat Intel in offering a 7nm CPU, but they also beat Intel in offering a CPU the common man could afford. What do you think I want to know. I also think they will within 2 years (Meaning AMD) will have 50 percent of the whole chip market. I am really excited about the computer industry now more than ever. In case you missed the article I have included a link to the article.
I also have started a poll to see what you think will happen.
- How likely AMD is going to beat Intel in having the 7nm process.
- How likely Intel having the 7nm process before AMD.
I also have started a poll to see how likely AMD will have a Zen 2 Ryzen with the 7nm process.
- Will Zen 2 Ryzen Family have the 7nm process.
- Will Zen 2 Ryzen Family have the 10nm process
I am also starting a poll to see how many members think when will the Ryzen Family will be based on the 7nm process.
- Second Quater of this year 7nm process.
- Second Quarter of this year 10 process.
- Third Quarter of this Year 7nm process.
- Third Quater of this year 10nm process.
- Fourth Quater of this year 7nm process.
- fourth Quater of this year 10nm process.
- No new Ryzen’s until next year.