Todays reason that your shipping is delayed. Suez Canal blocked

Progress.

3 Likes

As pointed out elsewhere, partially refloated is also still partially stuck, and I am not sure traffic is cleared to pass yet.

Its not over yet.

2 Likes

Replace puny land vehicles with offshore supply vessels (= tug boats on steroids) and that is about how they did/intend to do it.

I heard it is moving now…

3 Likes

Boooooo

2 Likes

Hisssss

1 Like

6 Likes

Still mildly disappointed they didn’t wind up nuking it.

3 Likes

Or doing some crazy unloading, breaking up and dragging out the way.

I don’t know how many Badgers worth the Cargo might be, but I presume that is where the weight is

1 Like

You win again gravity!

4 Likes

Imagine the looks of the captain and crew of the ships at the other end of the canal waiting for you to pass through…

Also, is the Suez Canal a two-way canal or is it a stop and go one way crossing?

aqjj1pv_700b

5 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783426400899563600/826201498148405278/image0-2.png

6 Likes

A bit of both, the central section has two canals that allow that allow for two way traffic, one way in each. But the ends are one way and scheduled.

It looked like they bunch ships into platoons of a half dozen, and have a bunch of them go one way at a time, from one end to middle, then from middle to other end?
Like queueueuing at traffic lights.

1 Like

I feel famous. :blush:

6 Likes

There wasn’t any oil on it, so no reason for us Americans to get involved.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It has now been seized and Egypt are demanding $900M-1B to let it free.

Thats almost enough money to buy one single RTX 3080 from a scalper on Ebay :upside_down_face:

3 Likes