[Thread Game] Guess That Movie or TV Show(non-anime)

Im going to post after this party im going to finishes.

2 Likes

TV Show.

1 Like

Now I love me an obscure shot, but that’s a doozy!.
I don’t recognise the costume

But there are 2 police cars behind, so is character plain clothes police/detective?

1 Like

Dahmer… IDK, a dressed man on the street, what could it possibly be?

1 Like

The car is too new and the clothes are too modern as well…

2 Likes

If you havent seen the show id guess it impossible to guess. Here is a hint. The guy is a bit of a vigilante.

2 Likes

Is it this one guy that was played by a midget in the movie and have a TV series now, Reacher or whatever?

1 Like

Nope. This guy is a vigilante psychopath. Who is basically deadpool in terms of idiocy. He also was happy about getting an abortion even they he was changing the subject for reasons.

1 Like

He got pregnant, got an abortion and was happy about it?
I have absolutely no idea what the world is anymore…

He saw someone and got caught doing something embarrassing by a coworker. He created a lie about impregnating the co workers cousin. Invitied the co worker to the abortion of his cousin.

1 Like

Watchmen tv series?

1 Like

Not watchmen.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I know it was a typo. this is a joke:

Um, if the cousin is old enough to get pregnant, then it’s a little less “abortion” and a little more “murder” maybe?
like 16 weeks, vs 16 years.

I mean, one can choose where one wishes for the acceptable limit on abortion, but I think I put it a little less than 16 years…

Here is another hint. It is a dark af comedy.

lurking still and absolutely no idea… which means you did very good Argone :star:

1 Like

The two antagonists of the series is a neo nazi, and insects.

its a dark dark comedy. That has real character development and meaning.

1 Like

Is this something thats local to your country? Because the more I learn the more it seems like something thats not from typical location.

2 Likes

You’re the king of vague😊