Think my PC is fried, need help

Please I beg you to call his parents and let them pay you back because that piece of shit has been an idiot. He did a serious damage to you and that should result in a serious paddlin (that's how I would go about it). Take him to the court might be too much but if you think it's worth do it.
If a friend of mine did something like that to me the next thing he would see after that text would be the nucleus of the sun.
Man I really feel you right now. I hope you can salvage something from this. If I can help in any way just PM me.

1 Like

I would...

3 Likes

we are both over 20 so I dont think parents are going to help

tempting

It is for sure more than just my USB port. Tested it all to see if it would work and the things that dont work now are Motherboard, PSU, GPU and front USB 3.0 ports

So than I guess asking to someone to help you frying something he has sounds like a good payback.

Good idea.

He got wheels?

Nah, no payback just going to pick up what works on my PC and see if I can get it in a new PC with replaced parts.

1 Like

Man I really admire the way you're reacting to this, I'm really serious about it.
I'm joking a bit but seriously I would find a way to get money back or a bit of revenge because I don't think a douche like that should be able to get away with "it's just a prank bro". Since you're 20 you paid for your PC with your money so he damaging intentionally your things is like a steal of both money and time.
I hope you didn't have any important file on that PC.

nope all files I have like music are all backed up on an external harddrive

1 Like

Shit dude =(

That's a really shitty thing to do to someone who would call you a friend. Damaging your shit just for shits and giggles is fucking douche-baggery at it's worst.

"Just a prank bro" = He's a cunt..

At least all you're music ect is backed up though.

1 Like

This is what I use, it's cheap. Got my 8320e to 4.4

Daaaammmmnn

Nope, it's fucked. A usb killer or taser combined with a usb plug, it doesn't matter because your pc has to be recycled. Sorry dude

WTF. I didn't even know that USB killers were a thing... Who in the right mind would want to do something like that??? SMH..

I actually googled USB killers.
With Am3+ boards the USB and anything "slow" will be conected to the southbridge chip. That leaves the northbridge between it and the cpu.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/now-you-can-buy-a-usb-stick-that-destroys-laptops/