Thin Client Software Recommendation

Hi,

I have 4 Raspberry Pi boards (3 Model B+) that I want to use as thin clients for some Proxmox guests (all have gpu passthrough for encoding and some light rendering/design stuff). it owuld be over the network hardwired in.

What I’m looking for: Not sure what to install on the Pi’s. I’ve used parsec and moonlight in the past but that was on top of an OS. I’m worried about power utilisation and pushing the pis a bit too far. Looking for any OS recommendations - I’m probably looking at an arm linux flavour but would greatly appreciate any recommendations. It would mainly be business needs (some packing and shipping machine), Label printers and design machines (very light) and then some basic work machines. It’s a candle company so nothing too mad for these machines.

Thanks!

Pretty much going to be parsec or moonlight unless you do a web based desktop like Guacamole. As far as the actual OS you might be able to get away with a headless install that automatically loads up parsec on boot and just directly boots into the environment?