The website is fucked

So this is how the website looks like on incognito mode on chrome.

I’ve tried hard refreshing and it still looks the same.

Who fucked with the css?

NOTE

It looks like this on all browsers when hard refreshing.

UPDATE

This was and if it happens again seems to be a temporary issue. SinceWednesday, 19 September 2018 it wasn’t possible to replicated the bug.

Interesting.

It did this for me yesterday in Firefox (normal mode) and then just started working after an hour. Currently the site looks normal for me just browsing normally or in private mode.

Where do you live. Maybe if they have a CDN, it may offline where i’m @. Does it work for you now even when hard refreshing.

Looks normal from vegas.

Looks just fine from East Coast.

Nope still fucked for me

My guess is that some of CSS isn’t being delivered properly to you. So not an issue with the site per se, just it’s way to you.

Cloudflare have an issues where you live?

Yeah no it’s most definately the css of course but. Why cloudflare though. They deal with encryption not content delivery right?

Whatever GTG, i’ll let this thread marinate for a bit.

They have caching servers. Help prevent down time from DDOS.

CDN caches everything.

Oh ok ok. Didn’t know that they did that.

L1T shouldn’t be only relying on those though right?

To use CF you need to configure your registrar to point at their custom nameservers. It’s also the same thing that TekSyndicate did back in the day.

It’s really good for uptime and ne’er-do-well mitigation.

The UK.

Ik, I’ve used CF. Didn’t know about the caching thing though.

but custom certificate install > cuckflare imo

Looks like their nameservers are cloudflare so they may very well use cloudflare’s cdn:

clifford@Debian-Laptop:~$ host -t SOA level1techs.com
level1techs.com has SOA record jerome.ns.cloudflare.com. dns.cloudflare.com. 2028466459 10000 2400 604800 3600

edit: you could vpn to somewhere else and see if that fixes your problem which might be inidcative if it’s a cachin issue.

According to this page:

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

CF services are operational is Stockholm.

Have a special firewall?

I use pfsense with snort an it will block externally hosted files if they are malformed. Happens quite often even on sites like yahoo (They have shitty js).

Why not press F12 and reload the page and see what errors your getting.

1 Like

Seems to be all fine in Brazil, this is on Vivaldi with incognito mode: