The Tek 0244: Hack The Planet | Tek Syndicate

Kane did a good job.....Respect :)

1 Like

I know with a lot of the robots I have worked with have been able to detect minute varying degrees of resistance through the feedback servos used in them. So it could tell the difference between light pressure on your skin versus painfully stabbing you to death with an ink laced needle... I would hope. I'm not entirely sure about the fanuc they are using for the tattoos, but I would think that's the case. It would definitely all be done through software monitoring those levels.
I don't trust that many humans to give myself a tattoo, but I would totally let a robot do it because I'm crazy and this is probably a part of how skynet starts.

@wendell which books are you referencing there? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jegIgjeob7g&feature=youtu.be&t=17m16s

You are hereby banished to the shadow realm

QAIN

1 Like

Wendell doesn't seem the trolling type to me. (and I would know. I myself am a massive troll, and we can spot our own kind)

And that morse code is pretty damned deliberate.

1 Like

At 24:30, you're basically talking about starting up a cooperative. AFAIK, it's legal in pretty much all parts of the world.

A cooperative is a very good idea if the enterprise is a service provider with a sizeable localized customer base.

Cooperative banking is one of the reasons why Québec was the part of North America that was the least affected by the 2008 financial crisis. Most people here do business with Desjardins instead of a commercial bank.

Shouldn't this be locked?

lol you just necroed this to ask that? :D

Usually we keep official topic threads unlocked. Since the whole changeover to L1T, the old TS content topics are a bit of a grey area.

2 Likes

Some of the old content can still be relevent aswell.

1 Like