The Skull Box

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be starting up The Skull Box series of videos. I will plan on doing one at least once a week. The only thing that is going to power this is getting questions. Here are some of the questions I might be able to answer

• Computer Hardware
  • Computer Software
  • Networking
  • Computer Repair
  • Video editing
  • What to get

Please post in this forum (unless it gets moved but I can still view it) or email me at [email protected], this will probably help offload some on logan, but yet keep it open on the forums for other member to give input. Thanks! I will be checking this forum a lot to select certain questions

please get a better cam and audio setup first. 

I will do that over time, right now I need to work with what I have for the time being. I'm going to be using my headset for the audio source seeing that works a lot of better then the microphone in my webcam

I thought his headset mic was fine, everyone here is probably spoiled (no offense) with listening to Logan's awesome mic, and Pistol's new yeti.

Could you please also do some videos on networking and dd wrt by any chance? Thanks Skullabyss.

get good mic. i tried doing a build video on my DSLR and the sound was horrible :(

I don't have any routers at home that support dd-wrt. I might be able to do some on pfsense, but i'll have to learn that stuff first. What type of networking are you interested in?

turning a pf sense or dd wrt router into a network bridge or extender.

Advanced virtualization, especially with 2P, 3P, or 4P rigs.