The Only Headphones You'll Ever Need - iClever Boostcare

iClever Boostcare is a brand I would have normally overlooked, but I got a hot tip that these would be the new budget audiophile endgame. I was pretty skeptical given how many times this claim is made a year but ended up pleasantly surprised!

Gear Used – iFi Pro iDSD, Pro iCan, Pro iESL, iClever Boost Care

Build & Comfort – Food. Grade. Silicone. That’s right, sound is not the only thing delicious about these. Should the sound be so good that you just must take a bite, you can! No adverse effects. These are well built and durable. The high-quality spring steel in the silicone covered headband means accidental drops will not ruin your 12-dollar investment. The pink protein leather earmuffs have an almost unnatural spring to them that leave your ears in maximum comfort through your entire listening session.

Sound – Now this is where I had to check and make sure someone didn’t switch these on me while I wasn’t looking. You MUST take a look at how these measure. The treble has the most ethereal and comforting sparkle. It’s relaxed while maintaining a ton of detail, trading shots with SIXTEEN HUNDRED DOLLAR headphones like the Hifiman Arya. I was truly amazed. Mids were very chill. Soothing particularly in the lower region. These are truly come home from work, kick off your shoes, and just relax headphones. iClever manages to pull out planar-like bass from a driver that can’t be any larger than a dime. It’s linear, true to life, and just plan slaps!

Conclusion – Did I mention these were TWELVE DOLLARS?! Don’t even both auditioning. Just buy em. Buy a backup pair. Buy a pair for your friends, family, kids, pets… etc. JUST BUY THEM ALL! I mean I would literally invest half my saving in iClever stock at this point. These are going to dominate the market! Don’t be the guy that misses out just because you were skeptical of some dude on reddit. THE HYPE IS REAL!

E.A.R.S. Measurements available at my site as always.

7 Likes

Have a badge

1 Like

This is the best day of my life.

2 Likes

Brb, going to withdraw my 401k so I can buy up the remaining stock.

1 Like

Smart! You won’t regret it like all the people that ignored me about buying Google stock years ago.

Rainbow%20barf

1 Like