The NSA and my new Laptop

Tinfoil hat time.

@Logan and @Wendell you guys could make millions by having a laptop business in Utah and then a tinfoil company in seattle.

2 Likes

The National Security Agency of the United States of America according to Ed Snowden define a person using Tails Linux as and extremest (anybody who takes there privacy seriously) .

How am I extreme? anybody?

Am I extreme because your government cannot view my private communications?

All our govs fear privacy and not knowing what their cattle is doing... m2c

Maybe we're too radical of dudes for those tight ass pencil pushers.

skateboards and 90's things

1 Like

Most likely, as we are critical, know tec, use our brains and don't accept everything as truth that we are getting fed by the leading class through the media.

I think I have a solution to put everyone's paranoia to rest...buy @corncobb's laptop! Buy it...and if you guys know so much about tech, find the problem and expose it instead of drumming up fear. Heck even tell @Logan or @wendell about it so they can do some sort of analysis on it to see if what you guys are saying is true and expose it. Why not hold this laptop up as absolute true evidence to support ALL your claims...

Like come on. Just because a shipping facility is in the same zip code as another place doesn't mean through osmosis that a person's life is being turned upside down like Will Smith in that one movie years ago...

1 Like

At this stage, Snowden is doing whatever it takes to stay in the limelight. 95% of the world has completely forgotten about him until NDT convinced him to join Twitter. Now, Snowden is blasting out tinfoil comments left and right, while also subscribing to the Twitter feed of the NSA and being soo incompetent at social media that he didn't disable email notifications.

Believing every word he says because he's the latest social justice warrior isn't really logical.

That said, 'Transit - Transit' is just the designation for something that never made a delivery stop. A truck stopping at night(truckers cannot drive more than X hours a day), or an airplane stopping to refuel. Most UPS/FedEx planes aren't the huge cargo planes you think of with parcel services, especially the domestic flights transporting to the east coast for international delivery(Atlanta or New York are the delivery hubs to Europe).

Most flight paths travel over/around Salt Lake City going west to east, and most ground travel routes also take this path(fastest route from California to Atlanta goes through Salt Lake City). So take a deep breath and relax.

You should watch Citizen Four.

2 Likes

There is none, that's what arose OPs suspicions and lead to this thread... may it be tinfoily may it be overly suspicious.. but it perfectly shows how most of us lost their trust into governments.

What I thought:

Unbiased, if possible - if your in a right wing conservative mindset Citizen Four will be left propaganda shit for you.
But there is more than enough good points that also are well documented to be the truth.