The no BS Ryzen Thread: All official information on Ryzen here

tbh theres not much to do until tomorrow so... don't really care so much as long as it gets back on topic by then lol.
Which I'm sure it will

2 Likes

I just know my store has extreme staffing and is opening an hour early. Eh whatever, I got other stuff to do at work and this extra staff will allow me to get shizz done.

2 Likes

Is all the testing done now? how did the heatsink rig work?

Until my noctua gets here it will have to do.

3 Likes

Tieraps FTW

AMD Ryzen R 1700 delidding. Confirmed soldered if there was any doubt

5 Likes

Just seent this. Intel better take a few notes man. It's the little things that count <3 lol

I assumed they would because why not? AMD usually goes all the way with fine details like this.

If only we could get some leaks on X300 boards and a release date/benches for the R5 Ryzen chips.

As did I. AFAIK all of AMD's chips have been soldered but this confirms. it

Yeah haha those 6 core parts look tasty

ETS - T40?
The fins looks like ETS-T40...

1 Like

They are crashing pretty hard, I'd buy one a month after Ryzen comes out if Ryzen is bad they will raise the price back up, but if Ryzen is good they will keep the price there.

What stepping is the chip you have?

im not sure
where is this found

Ah you boaght the Msi Xpower X370?
How does it do?

Could you check which pwm it has?
IĀ“m currious, its probablly from IR, but which model?
The IR35201 maybe?

Yes.
The silver fan version

i haz found

it's
Stepping 1
Revision ZP-B1

1 Like

not sure if already posted but hell with it.

1700x beats 6900k in single thread performance, and owns in multi.

also confirms my fears, the lack of amd-Vi (iommu)

2 Likes

cdn.wccftech

seems legit

1 Like

CPU-Z bench is an Integer benchmark, RyZen should do well there. Excavator also scores kinda good in it. A Bristol Ridge APU can score okay-ish compared to a 2500K in CPU-Z, but if you run say Cinebench it is a very different story.

Okay, here is the thing. Before there is solid information and benchmarks wccftech is all rumour. The moment there are actual solid screenshots of real benchmarks the information is solid.

So writing them off right away all the time is only to your own detriment and wasting your own time. Know when to spot bullshit and when to spot facts. Don't tarbrush stupidity or people will tarbrush you with stupidity.