The Man-Cave

Well that makes sense =)

here is the A/C 5kw industrial unit

This place is epic. It's time for some gaming sessions. Also, good choices on the cooling unit and such.

6 Likes

Excellent job! This is nearly a full blown apartment! You may as well just move in here and forget the rest of the house.

3 Likes

Wow that is epic. I love that you have a bed a pisser as well

What kind of desk is that?

Was it difficult to build this all alone? or did you have some help?

9/10 would not see daylight again.

8 Likes

oooh, it has a fridge!

One thing that is missing is a hatch that opens up an outdoor bar. Just a simple hole in the wall with a bench for when its barbie night

ARE those electrostatic headphones?

Not including the electronics (computers, TV's, etc.) how much does something like this cost (roughly)? I probably won't be a home owner for a few more years, but down the road I'd like to have a setup like this. If that's going to happen I need to know now if I should switch careers to hedge fund manager. I hope this question isn't too personal.

I wanna build this on top of a mountain and become a gaming monk

6 Likes

It's beautiful. wipes tear from eye

1 Like

please remember to go outside once in a while lol

also can I come over please!!!!!

Jesus dude... I live by myself, so my entire house can be a man cave and I STILL want to build that now lol. Nice work.

I was researching these pre fab cabins for awhile years ago..Their cost is not to bad..I did not buy one, because I found a small house and some land instead.. I just google searched cabin kit.. http://bzbcabinsandoutdoors.net/product-category/prefab-wooden-cabin-kits-for-sale/ I just picked this one..Do some research and you can find what you are looking for..You could always start small then get a bigger one if you needed then turn the small one into a shop/work space/man cave..

pre-fabs ones are cheap indeed, when you start making big changes like mine the cost just shoots up :P
close to mine is http://bzbcabinsandoutdoors.net/shop/prefab-wooden-cabin-kits-for-sale/riverside-cabin-kit-loft/ in size and features
70mm thick man.
bigger structure support
double glazed windows.
better locks
extra room +600 pounds their alone
but most of all most don't give you heavy industrial felt.

i got mine custom made at the HQ factory who sell these to other shops :D went to the factory to choose my stuff

for people asking without any contents inside, around 15k-18k pounds with insulation & wiring insulation alone was 900-1200 from memory

This is freaking awesome. I need one of these for when the office is still too close to SWMBO hehe...

Rich muricans :'(