The "Good night" blog

Well, it is almost 2 in the morning here, so I should probably head to sleep. This blog is going to be my "good night" blog, where I say good night, and leave you with something to think about.

May 27, 2013, 1:50 A.M. EST

Good night, dear Tek Syndicate. May you be blessed with the love of thousands of pygmy goats.

What was your most expensive mistake? Think, compare, and revel in your experiences :)

May 27, 2013, 10:48 P.M. EST

Well, I have legal issues to attend to in the morning, so I'm afraid I must depart. Good night, dear TekSyndicate. What's the most moving song you have ever listened to?

May 29, 2013, 12:14 A.M. EST

Legal crap went well, but was tedious. I will not go into details, but it went okay. Good night, dear Syndicates. Have you ever done something for completely no reason, and gotten reward, praise, or acclaim?

Sleep tight sweet prince

G'night man.

But I dont like pygmy goats :(

Good night, that's something very difficult to think about.

University was my most expensive mistake. All my friends who didn't go to uni are all doing very well. All my friends who did go, all struggle to find work.

Seems a bit topsy turvy. However, I did gain some really good lifelong friends.

Where are the goats????

Stop lying; of course you do.

The goats are right where they need to be. Night'

Night, Brennan. Good luck for tomorrow. And I am unsure of the most moving song. Nothing Else Matters- Metallica hits the spot. I'm not even a huge Metallica fan.

Hahah! I've been listening to Metallica to fuel myself lately! What a coincidence.

Night, TS.

Here is a thought for you, since when has someone done something without reason? xD

Unless someone managed to save the world by falling out of bed in their sleep.

Definitely prefer Megadeth

I saved the world by falling out of bed in my sleep. I stopped terrorists with the butterfly effect.

Night ts,

also someone wipe the two new spam blogs