That FIber speed yo

I don't even need a modem. I just plug in my router and done. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4620022526. No caps, and I' am on my own individual port. So I don't have to worry about congestion at all!

3 Likes

First

then

Right there with you bro...

Plans for the Home

1 Gbps
Up/Down $ 65.00 / month

nice

How long does it take to download and delete cod bo III beta?

My fucken jaw just hit the floor, flatter than a wombat drinking a pommy beer. Ive got 6mbitss

Look at all these guys complaining.

Wish they would bring this to Woodbury MN...

Woah another Minnesotan.

Eagan, Stuck on 20mbps centurylink

Stuck paying $70 a month for Comcast business. 16/3
Only plan I could find with no data cap.

I assure you this is not a spoof. Those are real numbers.

Hey 20 down is better than nothing. I used to have about 10 down and less before, back in Rochester before Charter upped their speeds. I know your feels bro. You should be getting basically at least a 100 down, and I was just told by a co-worker that the data caps are only supposed to exist for less than the 50mbps plan. Has this changed?

Well I'm always up for a LAN party if you fellow Syndicate members are up for it. I moved to Uptown purely for the fiber. Minnetonka is supposed to have it too. I think that is almost enough out of the way of the hustle and bustle. I would have thought @Logan would have licked to have chose there when he was looking at MN.
I think US Internet and other providers will expand in the coming years with fiber.