Love your (and the other team-members) work on video’s, the site, and forums.
Is there any way to test between two very different video-cards. I want to determine if they are better for the work I do at home. The most demanding workload is Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2012. (soon to be 2014)
I’m still working on my home built (12-2009) system, because there’s no money to spare for a new one.
SPECS (from the build):
- Antec 3 HUNDRED nPSU zwart (black)
- Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2)
- Samsung 1000GB Samsung HD103SJ 32/S
- MSI 1156 P55-CD53 S/R/GbL/ATX
- Intel CORE I5-750/2.66GHZ 8MB QPI DDR3 LGA11
- CLUB3D VGA C3D PCIE ATI HD5750 1GB
- Corsair ATX,450W,24P,
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM
- Samsung 24\" Samsung 2443BW DVI zw (black)
- Samsung SHS223B 22x S/Bulk zwart (black)
- Logitech Logi RET KB Media PS/2 zwart (black)
- Logitech RX1500 Laser Mouse
I added this later:
- Arctic Silver 5 thermische koelpasta (thermal paste) 3,5 gram
- Scythe Mugen 2 rev.B SCMG-2100 - 120mm Socket 478, 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 939, AM2, AM3
- Samsung 2TB 3.5" SATA-300 5400rpm 32MB Spinpoint F4EG
- Intel 320 Series SSD 120GB 2,5" SATA-300 Lezen (read): Tot 270MB/s - Schrijven (Write): Tot 130MB/s
- Kingston 2x4GB, DDR3, PC10666, CL9
I wanted to compare the ATI 5750 to an Nvidia quadro FX3800 for the Autocad stuff, but I don’t really know how to do it. I already made a comparison in 3D mark Vantage, but didn't get relevant results for Autocad. At least I don't think so.
Do you have any suggestions?