Terrible Audio buzzing in Headset when gaming. Please HELP!

Recently I purchased the Razer Kraken pros for gaming. They work great however when ever i start up a game i get a buzzing background sound through them. Some games are worse than others and some days the buzzing is worse than others. In skyrim it is so bad it can drown out the in game sounds. Thinking the headphones were the problem I used them of a friends pc. They were fine on there and had no buzzing in game. I then tried his headphones ( razer electras) on my pc and the buzzing was there through his headphones. I do not use the front audio headers, my headphones are plugged directly into my mother board (gigabyte 78LMT-S2P). I have the latest realtek audio drivers for my mother board . I do not get any buzzing through my head phones playing music or movies, only in games. I am out of ideas on how to fix it. Also i don't have the money to buy an audio card or anything like that. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 

Try connecting directly to the rear audio connectors.

What he said, Attempt to plug it in through the rear audio connectors, Front panel connectors are notorious for picking up noise because those wires run from the bottom of motherboard across the 24 pin power conn & optical drives typically so it gets alot of electrical interference, I've a 300.00 case and even I have that issue. If you plug them into the rear of your machine & still have the issue you may have an issue with your sound device.

Did either of you actually read his post?

I do not use the front audio headers, my headphones are plugged directly into my mother board (gigabyte 78LMT-S2P).

I do use the front audio ports

I would see if i could find a cheap sound blaster 5.1 card somewhere. Test it to see if that cleans up your buzzing. Find the closest computer geek and see if they have a old sound blaster card to loan you or give you.

Would a external udb sound card help?

If you have one try it.