Tek Syndicate mouse DPI questions

Does anyone still use it?
Is the starting DPI really 5000?
Got it the number from this article

Also is there any way to lower it to around 1000-2000?
I saw @Positron had it on one of the discussion threads

The mouse starts at 1000 and a maximum DPI of 5000 with it stepping up in increments of 1000 with each press of the DPI button just behind the scroll wheel. with the “sniper button” setting the DPI to 500 when it is held down.

I’m still liking my Standard Issue, and for me, the DPI scaling works well.
Seldom use the sniper button though.

I still have a couple of mice with ALL the buttons, but got tired to compatibility and binding, so stick with the few buttons on the SI

Is 1000 the lowest?
As in if I push the down button

yes, the range is 1000-5000 on the DPI selector and 500 for the side button if you hold it down.

1 Like

Every day, I have 3.
Not sure what the default is but the dpi switches adjust in steps of a thousand.

So for example press the up doing switch a bunch of times to make sure it’s up to 5k press down button 3 times, boom 2k.

Sniper button is bae, use it all the time in Killing Floor 2

2 Likes

Still using mine as well. I love it. I dont find the DPI settings to be restrictive.

1 Like

I have never used my Tek Syndicate mouse.
It’s signed with silver Sharpie, so I keep it as a collector’s edition in the box. As a backup.

2 Likes

Does anybody know if you can change the dpi switch settings at all? As in 1000 to 1600 or something? I don’t know of a driver, so any other programs or settings I could change that anyone knows of would be really helpful. Thanks!