[old] Bitcoin Mining Pool? You in? (OUTDATED, Please go to teksyndicate.com/bitcoin to join!)

Hello from Australia. 

A new member to the tek, with a single 7870 willing to dig for the greater good.

I believe the "[0-0] tahiti" is your 7950.  I think tahiti is simply a codename given to the 7900 series GPUs.

I'm not an admin or moderator, but you'll need to go over to teksyndicate.com/bitcoin in order to set-up your mining account.  It's really simple.  Read the first post in its entirety and then you'll want to click on the "create a new worker" button to get started.

Good luck, and welcome to the Tek!  \m/

The answers to those questions and the guide on how to set it up are here, http://teksyndicate.com/forum/bitcoin/bitcoin-mining-guide-and-faq-updated/137660

check out the link i posted below

yup, tahiti is the name of the chipset in 79xx graphics cards and the [0-0] means it's the first device on your computer. (if you had crossfire, one would be listed as [0-1])

See the link i've posted below. Also, the create worker button may be a bit broken. I've spoken to Logan and Wendell is looking ino it right now.

I would be very interested in helping out. i have a GTX 660.

cool, see the link i posted above for details

YES! Been waiting to be able to join the mining team. :) 
Don't have much now, just a 660, but I'm going to upgrade to a 670 FTW in the summer. 

sweet, see the link above

I'm using a nvidia 670

I am building a new system and would be glad to help if you could suggest a good system build for this...let me know :)

I've got a couple good systems. with R7870 and R7770 plus others.
how do i join your mining pool? 

I've got 2 GeForce GTS 450s in SLI and would love to get started!

is this still a thing?

6 posts were split to a new topic: Bitman s7 question