Tech illiterates on Youtube

the funniest part about that is that it actualy works, tried it in class :P

Ah man... Youtube. Not the best of places to go for "educated" people --- just in general. Of course there are a lot of educated people on Youtube, but the uneducated far outweighs the educated. Yesterday and the day before, I was arguing with this guy that it is infeasible to create a console that will preform as smoothly as a PC. Now he is claiming that I am an idiot and a liar. (I guess you can't win with those people.)

Hah, though, my favorite, tech uninformed is: http://www.youtube.com/user/applesoldier (It provides me with a good laugh and place to thumbs down every once in a while.) I thought his channel died a while back (years), but apparently he is back at it.

Hmm... though you know what annoys me more than youtube users being uneducated about technology? Fake programmers. Yes, fake programmers. I never thought they would exist, but they so. Apparently the hacker/Anonymous culture has gotten popular with some of the dimwitted highschoolers. They don't have a grasp on what anonymous does or how it works. They also don't get that running "script kiddie" tools is not professional hacking. I am a self taught programmer. I understand C++ and I am using WinApi, DirectX, (and some other APIS) to make a game. I will admit that it is far away from being done and I learn everyday that I program. I can understand what professional code looks like. I actually don't "hack" at all. I prefer to create things. So it annoys me when I get into school and I am immediately assaulted by hearing things like: "My computer is stronger than NASA!", "There is a hacking war going on between my site and [insert some website here]," or "I sample C++ code together to make programs." It kind of pisses me off, I spend hours of learning code and understanding the concepts for other to mock the entire thing in my face as if it were a joke.

Ah, sorry for ranting. However, I am sure some of you have at least had similar experiences.

Chad Warden is a god among trolls. He pissed off so many people just for lulz and everyone took him so seriously...

"I ain't tryin' to play my games with no dildo!" xD

A thread like this isn't complete without one of many videos from this dude...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYcp-J412OI

funny, nasa could still do more then he'd ever achive in life with only 24kb of ram

This thread is simultaneously hilarious and horrendous. Also, it gave my XPS its first blue screen (I know it wasn't this, it was memory leakage from another program, but I prefer to believe it was the idiocy channeling itself).

Oh, no... did he just do that? Did that Mac guy just immediately touch the contacts on his video card... and rub all his nasty human oils all over it!? Dear lord. And what did he do to that case? Throw it down a flght of stairs? He bought that card for DVI? DVI in 2012!? Wha...? Hold on a second... he paid $185 for that thing... *throws hands up and storms out*

This just made my day. Thank you very much. He is like a parody of every single Apple fanboy i know. Brilliant!

Actually it was 250 dollars.

No it wasn't he did an unboxing of it, he bought it off eBay for $185.

Due to many recent activites, this poor guy is going in the record books.

[youtube]AbMYV8Djt7k[/youtube]

"I know, I just know! I'm a reviewer, I'm very technical, don't argue with me."

I cant help but view that as a challenge rather than a statement :D

Is this a spoof, I realy hope so

Is this a spoof, I realy hope so

It's not I'm afraid...he could be trolling but I doubt it.  This video is tame compared to te other vids on his channel 

O ok, i was going by what it says on Apple's website.

From what i watched he had a point though. He said that Logan didnt state the part of the game/graphical settings, but i have to assume he did the same part of the game with the same graphical settings, so he's kind of a dumbass.

While we're on that fella's epic fail, why don't we find any videos from him that you think it's a failure, dumb, bullshit, etc... :D

Otherwise find the rest everywhere on YT

I want my views back. Dear internet, please give me my views back?

"You're not a gamer is you play Skyrim"

I don't count myself as anything more than technically compotenet...these people all make me feel smart as shit.