Tailscale plugin on unraid security question

Hey everyone, i’ve been tremendously happy with an unraid set up over the past 9 months, before i ran truenas on proxmox and realized that i simply lacked the knowledge and the free time to understand the details that i needed to run services. It’d take me up ates to set up containers and i blindly followed online tutorials for it every god damn time, whilst unraid is my level of dumb (straightforward) exactly, so when they released their added official zfs support i switched and has been a happy camper ever since.

The actual question that i have - i’d like to install and use tailscale to avoid opening any ports in order to access the unraid box. There is no official tailscale release for unraid, however there is a plugin at the store. Since the core function of tailscale is offering direct access to the whole box from outside of mu lan, i am a bit reluctant to install it since i lack the knowledge to check if it does only what it should.
Can anyone please help me find a decent answer if the plugin is as secure as the official tailscale releases?

Thanks a ton in advance for any input;)

up:)

ain’t nobody using that plugin on unraid?