System becomes laggy after power save

So, I wrote a post under “Small Linux problems”, but it turns out it is bigger than I thought.
After going to screen saver, without switching of the monitor, or lock the system, I am getting a message in my notifications about KWin manager… (I hid it and now I cannot find it).

After that, the system becomes very laggy, even while typing.
I looked at JournalD log and there are hundreds of this entry:
“xembedsniproxy Container window visible, stack below”
Log is flooded with this message, and nothing else is there, even if I try to filter by Errors or Critical, etc.

Also, USB devices become laggy too, or disconnected. My external sound card, is not working unless I remove the cable and connect it again. Also, YouTube videos do not play, I can just see the first frame.

This is from the Xorg log:

Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.20.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.78.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.9.16-1-MANJARO
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 24 × AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
Memory: 62.8 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Radeon RX 5500 XT

The problem happens with both 5.9 & 5.10 Kernels

Maybe it doesn’t fully wake up to a S0 state. Does the CPU clock boost to regular multipliers or is it stuck in low power mode?

It turns out the power save is not the problem. I had the exact same issue just now, but when the screen saves was engaged, just blank screen, not power off.

I opened the journald immediately to capture the log, and here is the results:

However, seconds later, it was flooded with this message:

I am pretty sure something is wrong either with the screen saver (I am using blank screen, nothing else), or the VGA driver.

Edit: I just noticed this on my notifications:
"Desktop effects have been suspended by another application.
You can resume using the ‘Alt+Shift+F12’ shortcut. "

After I used the shortcut, it looks like it comes back to normal… At least it is not so laggy.