Sysprep failure windows 10 21h2, proxmox vm

Howdy guys. Long time no see. I have run into a bit of a tech problem that my standard sff discords have been unable to solve. I am currently running a windows 10 21h2 virtual machine in proxmox. It has 4 GiB of memory, 2 cores, seabios, and a q35 machine type. I’ve been trying to use another vm (windows server 2019 evaluation edition-running windows deployment toolkit) to craft a golden iso image of windows following craft computing’s tutorial (the tutorial on what windows 10 should look like). I’ve done pretty well so far, but have run into a snag when running windows 10 21h2’s sysprep function. I get a failure/error.
I believe that this is the relevant error in the logs, but I’ve attached the whole log just in case I missed something:
"
ActionPlatform::LaunchModule: Executing method ‘Sysprep_Clean_Validate_Opk’ from C:\Windows\System32\spopk.dll
00000001 Shim considered [l:126]’??\C:\Windows\Servicing\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicingstack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1220_none_7e21bc567c7ed16b\wcp.dll’ : got STATUS_OBJECT_PATH_NOT_FOUND
00000002 Shim considered [l:123]’??\C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicingstack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1220_none_7e21bc567c7ed16b\wcp.dll’ : got STATUS_SUCCESS
Sysprep_Clean_Validate_Opk: Audit mode cannot be turned on if reserved storage is in use. An update or servicing operation may be using reserved storage.; hr = 0x800F0975
ActionPlatform::LaunchModule: Failure occurred while executing ‘Sysprep_Clean_Validate_Opk’ from C:\Windows\System32\spopk.dll; dwRet = 0x975
SysprepSession::Validate: Error in validating actions from C:\Windows\System32\Sysprep\ActionFiles\Cleanup.xml; dwRet = 0x975
RunPlatformActions:Failed while validating Sysprep session actions; dwRet = 0x975
RunDlls:An error occurred while running registry sysprep DLLs, halting sysprep execution. dwRet = 0x975
WinMain:Hit failure while pre-validate sysprep cleanup internal providers; hr = 0x80070975
"

syspreperror.txt (6.9 KB)

Does anyone here have any experience with sysprep or system32 files. This type of troubleshooting goes a bit beyond my typical hardware errors, typos, installation errors, and linux knowledge. I’m a bit clueless to this type of stuff, so any help would help. When I checked google one of the top results was someone suggesting that they needed to update windows and remove apps or packages that were causing the errors, but it seemed like the original poster was having issues similar to mine and the error did not appear to be caused by an app package. Maybe it has something to do with audit mode and an active scenario, but I don’t know enough about windows 10 to know what that means.

Thank you for your time.
Justin Utherdude