Survey on Internet service, speed, etc

Hey all, been a while since I’ve been on here. I’m currently a college student and this semester I am writing a paper for a technical writing class. As a part of the writing process, I have to conduct some sort of primary research. In my case, I’m conducting a survey, and since the paper is technology based I thought you all might be able to help! All demographics are welcome.

The survey can be found here.

Thanks so much!

9 Likes

You’re welcome. :smiley:

2 Likes

We are here to help.

2 Likes

All done, hope it helps!

2 Likes

Don’t sell my data to Goolagle!

2 Likes

Done, Good luck!

2 Likes

But how else will I feed my family‽

1 Like

Thanks so much to everyone who participated!

For those interested, I have attached a link to a
google sheet and the pretty graphs so you can view the results.

And a .csv and .pdf (616.0 KB) upload for those who like to stay away from google :slight_smile:

(Google doesn’t make it easy to export the auto-generated graphs, and I can’t be bothered to do it in excel so a full page screen capture will have to suffice…)

Edit: apparently I don’t know how to not share my personal info from the google sheet, so you’ll just have to download the .csv if you want the tabulated responses.

2 Likes

I probably shouldn’t be, but I’m surprised that 18-25 is the biggest demographic.

1 Like

Yeah, the results of this were really interesting to me. I too am surprised with that being the primary demographic, especially considering how biased I thought my sample size was going to be.

1 Like

Interesting survey! Do you have the results? How did your project go?