Support of a Motherboard

Hello Forum, I was planning to build a pc and the motherboard I want to use is a Gigabyte Ga-990FXA-UD3 Socket AM3+ Amd 990fx+sb950 chipset and I was wondering if I could use my kingston ddr2 4gb (2x2gb) memory temporairly. I also heard that for me to use a AMD FX-8350 on the motherboard, I would have to first use a cpu before AM3+, is that true? 

You won't be able to use the ddr2 because it needs 1.8v and ddr3 uses 1.5. With the motherboard issue with the 8350, I think you will have to update it to the latest version to use it. But i have heard of others using it without it.

You'll be fine with the 8350, but not the DDR2; different slot, generation, operating voltages, etc. than DDR3.

The 8350 will wolk fine though; if it doesn't, you'll sumply have to flash the BIOS to a more recent one.

just buy the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0 mobo and some new DDR3 ram. this board supports FX8350 out of box. Also Asus makes the best quality AM3+ boards.

that gigabyte board is oke as long as you don´t go into overclocking, that FX8350 cpu on it.For overclocking its terrible ☺

Is he Asus motherboard cheaper or more expensive? 

They're roughly the same price, but that is someithing you could have easily just Googled.