Supernatural Fan Theories/thoughts (ending)

Chuck aka god is not actually god but a nephilim that killed god. God is really in the empty, thus god has no control in the empty. Which might explain why chuck is scared of Jack, if he can control space and time and can fight chuck, because chuck can control space and time.

Sammy is really Samuel Colt. Sammy is sent back in time by heaven’s angels or Jack to hide from Chuck. He creates a gun and bullets that can kill anything and leaves a bullet in the past, so Dean in the present is able to find it and or Jack find it and kill Chuck.

Feel free to post your thoughts and theories!

1 Like

I just saw the title in my notifications and immediately thought it was a new cooling system for PCs. :confused:

4 Likes

If this is so, wouldn’t colt in the past recognise himself when future Sam and Dean go back to acquire phoenix ashes? Colt would also know what a cellphone is.

Think it’s unlikely, when Dean has a meal with death when him and Sam are collecting the rings to trap Lucifer. Death says he’s older than god, and that he one day will reap God. Also think that Billy and the darkness would know, seeing they are working together with Winchesters to kill Chuck.

About sam7el colt. Im not sure if it is meant to protect the timeline.

Perhaps.

It can end in two ways I think.

End of the world or everyone unites (monsters, god’s, demi gods, witches, hunters and perhaps also Amara) against Chuck, and all will live happily ever after.

What if instead of the boys having free will, chucks entire plan is to destroy the failed experiments (creating freewill) and will with the last world, try to get them to have free will. If they go against chuck’s writing that they would have freewill. A westworld style book. If when the boys in the other worlds follow gods writing, what if in the main one we have seen, they are going to get free will due to not following gods plan to the t.

Well my theory is that as the apocalypse micheal is back he might have a say in this and he is an archangel after all so maybe he takes charge and does a lil ritual to make one of these others as reapers or maybe death itself or maybe micheal is gonna become death himself…i am just sayng anything feel free to rebuke me