Supermicro H13SRA-TF TRX50 Availability

After seeing the @SG_O1 post and visiting their excellent comparison sheet, I realized I missed the boat on the Supermicro H13SRA-TF that I had been waiting for. Last December it was “Coming Soon…” and it looks like it’s now “available”. SG_O1 lists the price as $718.87, but all I can find is scalped versions on Newegg for $1609. Does anyone have experience with this board?

1 Like

My US price was gathered about a month ago here:

1 Like

Thanks @SG_O1. I will keep an eye on that site to see when they get back in stock.

It’s a shame that Supermicro didn’t announce a WRX90 variant. I read a lot of problems about Asus one, now I’m scared.

Although they list prices in USD (and they actually list their distributor as having a bunch in stock) this company is from Europe :cold_sweat:

I think the main advantage of the Supermicro board is that it is a plain old ATX size, has 2 10Gbe ports, and has BMC management. It lacks PCIe 5 M.2 slots, and only has 2 M.2 total and 4 PCIe slots. Maybe due to the smaller size? I would love to see a review of this one somewhere.

Does anybody know if this motherboard supports pcie bifurcation?

I got one and can’t find any BIOS settings. It won’t see any of my NVMe drives.

The motherboard should support it, but SuperMicro has not made bifurcation available in the BIOS (per the manual). Shameful oversight, but hopefully they’ll fix it soon with a BIOS update like they did for the Ryzen 7000 H13SAE-MF board.