Super Nintendo Emulation Station Ver. 2

Cooling doesn't look like an issue at all. Does the bios/uefi or speedfan have good control of the fans? I bet there can be some tweaking with the rpm that won't effect the temps much at all. Now I'm craving to build one of my own xD

1 Like

You totally should! And it does have fan speed optimization but I'ts not all that great, atleast compared to what I'm used to on ASUS boards

Its basically done, I'm still configuring the emulators, buit here's Wind Waker running on it!
(Ignore the audio, I was watching AwesomeHardware)

Temps and settings for dolphin

New layout and stuff

(Before you ask; Yes it closes)
The HDMI cabling is not a permanent solution, this current one doesn't output audio.
The intel stock cooler actually does a better job cooling the whole system
temps stay around 60c and never rise above 70c where with the other low profile cooler it would reach 100c and keep climbing the longer you have the system running.

This new layout gives me more work and cable management room. I have 3 things on my list of things to do.

• Fix the HDMI cabling (I'll need a couple new angled adapters) - EST cost $16
  • Get an ESC button wired in to replace the function of 'Eject' on the console (To exit out of emulators and to simulate the true functionality) EST cost - free???
  • Organize the front-end (make it look pretty) EST cost Time