Suggestions for a case for a custom loop

Ya....Probably not worth spending that much on a case lol, the HAF X is also an option at that price I guess

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119225

BTW what is your avatar pic from. It's seems familiar but i can't quite place it.

My D&D fighter based roughly on a yugioh card

I thought it might be CCG inspired.

Most of my characters are, because the artwork is already there for tokens

I have zero artistic skill for drawing.

I can only edit/color things in photoshop because it's easy

Thats the limit of my skill. I do models, but I can't do fine-detail free-hand. Basic blocking and shadowing with an airbrush, some decent feature pick-out/accenting, but i'll never win a competition for it.

I think i might go with this. Good price, graphics card support strut, lots of rad mount options. Pretty much what i'm looking for.

No dimitry though

really nice thing is all the spots for 200mm fans, you'd have really strong airflow without much noise, also 200mm radiators is pretty rare I'd think

although I'm not sure how well their older hot swap stuff works, I think there were instances of dead drives, but my HAF XB has an updated hot swap PCB with a sata power connector and I haven't had any issues

A quiet case is nice, even if it's not a huge priority for me personally.

I have but one issue... it's ThermalFake

Case Labs or Phanteks Enthoo Primo are the best options out there. Maybe also take a look at Mountain Mods though I'm not too familiar with them.

For what you're looking for you have to pay quite a premium (if you wan't quality). Personally I see no issue in throwing down a wad of cash on a case because a good case will last you a very, very long time.

I might go with this as another option, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Black ATX Mid Tower Case w/ Acrylic Side Window 2x USB3.0 No PSU. I like it's modularity, and not a bank breaker either.

Pro M is kind of small for custom loop...

I was only thinking the Pro M bacause of the sweet full-acrylic side window.

Pro

Pro M

Pro M is smaller. The window is smaller, but since the case is noticeably smaller the window looks larger.

This will barely fit in Pro M...

Pro M being smaller on the inside, means you need to put more effort in fitting everything in and have to work in generally limited space with the tubings and fittings and stuff...
If you are a first timer, go with the larger case. Larger space means easier to work with.

Maybe the Pro. It would be nice to have the extra work room, which is my original plan, An E-ATX compatible case. But the Lian Li DK-0x series is real nice. Far outta my price range for sure.

So yeah after some more research, i'm gonna go with the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Won't be awhile till I build it. It's for a water cooled ZEN build when the hardware drops.

That is a really good case. If you wanted a little extra flair (but at a slightly higher cost) I'd recommend the Enthoo Luxe. But, you can't really go wrong with the Phanteks full towers.

I was looking at the Luxe, but the Pro has everything I want, and still at a reasonable price. The Luxe has that sweet LED light strip on the side, but i got LED strip lighting (somewheres lol) to do that myself. But since it is for a ZEN build I might be able to find the Luxe on sale before then.