Suggestion for Office365 backup implementation

Hi all, I work for a small company and one of my many hats is “IT Admin”, and advice on setting up backup for office 365, if this is not the right place to place this questions I would appreciate getting pointed to the right site.

The way I have setup our work is based on Office365, we have 14 users (6 are spread around the world), no infrastructure at HQ, all data is stored on sharepoint libraries and OneDrive.

Currently we only have a couple of PCs which run a dedicated client for backup (blackblaze), meaning besides the retention policy of onedrive most of the users data is not protected and also we are vulnerable to ransomware. I want to move from away from this and go to a office365 backup service and have something that would be easy for me to administer ( no individual client or configuration on each machine)

I have been looking around and found a couple of services:

• Avepoint
  • MSP360 with B2 blackblaze integration
  • Veeam with B2 blackblaze integration

Anybody has experience with any of the above, or any other setup/service provider?
any advices?

Thanks

Look at Rubrik also

For smaller teams Synology Active Backup for Microsoft 365 works well, than you can back NAS up to cheap storage. It is proprietary and officially only works on their hardware but it is what it is.

Also no licensing costs, just setup and press go.

Thanks. But I was looking to have the backup on the cloud as then I only have to worry about admin. Don’t want add any server/hardware

Druva have been pretty decent for us and aren’t super expensive.

Thanks, will take a look