Suggest fs

What is a FS again :slight_smile:

F[antesticular]S[stenography]. :thinking:

1 Like

IF you’re heavily dependant on windows, for what ever reason, just go with NTFS.
Linux can “easily” handle it.
Albeit it it does/can take a toll on your cpu on heavy file operations.
not sure exactly what the driver situation is today, but in the olden days, the ntfs3g(or what ever they’re called) drivers were just utter garbage, since then i never dual booted, either my computer is for gaming, and thus has ntfs/windows, or it is for work and has linux/ext4/zfs, not some hybrid in between, dual booting M$ are also notorious well known for just deleting your linux partitions when updating, M$ doesn’t give a flying monkey, it is them or no one.

Having seen the inner workings of MS up close, I can safely say that everyone there has a brain tumor. They have a nasty habit of firing the smart people that want to point out issues in their products and hiring more brain dead zombies. They have pretty much gotten rid of all of the old timers who actually have a long history and background in true software engineering and replaced them with 20 year old web developers.

At this point I have more faith in apple’s APFS system than I ever will in anything MS related.

Until the current CEO is fired and is replaced with someone like lisa su who actually wants to make the company decent again, MS is fucked.