Streaming on Twich what do i need?

As a notebook noble myself, the ingenuity of the cooling pad is to make it difficult to use a “laptop” on your lap. Laptop is a horrible word as a notebook computer that you stream from while playing games does not belong on your lap.

My y510p starts whirring all fans even when I play Adventure Capitalist (nVidia GT 750M and Intel i7 Haswell). I used to stream (privately) to YouTube and it worked fine but if I was doing this professionally, I would definitely not do this from a notebook. OP, get a real desktop.

Very much this. Any bit of breathing space will be needed, else >90°C and unhappy capacitors within a year.

I second this.

1 Like

I could basically make a super beast portable ITX given the proper case. A Tascam tape deck monitor is perfect. And has nice thick steel. And the volume controls are already their with other components. Which is a plus.

Like this?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6RWMbX

Hahaha! No. I doubt that that case has the same thickness of steel. And even though I would consider doing some metal fabrication. Like cutting and welding. I don’t think a cookie cuter case will cut the mustard. Plus tape deck monitors have vu meters. And precut faceplates and mounting brackets.

PC cases will never be as rugged as stage and PA equipment.
I like the idea tho.

what about an ATX case? something like

Still not good enough.

What is Twich? I never heard of this streaming site.