Stock Market In GMod with No Stock Market Mod - Ponzi Scheme Idea

I had a fun idea yesterday that I want to hatch and roll out. I want to go in a well populated DarkRP server, open a stock market, and roll a Ponzi Scheme. Often I just become a gun dealer and sell with 15% interest. For this though, I want to try to Accumulate as much money as I can and punch out something that means something enough to tho point that I can have a pile of money in very little time. But I have to design such a thing.

Normally you would have people invest in Companies on the trade, right? So I would have to get players who are selling things to be willing to throw in for it. They get a regular cut and their little people that invest in them and whatever. I would have to figure out what servers have what jobs and what jobs would make a big pot. What is more annoying is I have to manage it? How would I do that?

Then, I have to figure out how to represent current numbers... I was thinking with the TextScreen v2 plugin but you only get 4 per thing on most servers so how would I show market changes? Just a line with the amount of shares?.... Actually I think I figured that out. Each line has each business listed, percent holding, price, and number of shares held / sold. Maybe inside an hour? I dunno.

If anyone has a major add on for this idea that would be great. I was learning about B. Madoff the other day and thats what sparked it.