Steam Link + ICEY $9

Ends 10AM 10/21

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5025/ICEY__Steam_Link_Bundle/

2 Likes

Thank you. Now to wait and see what it is like. I have heard good things.

I just bought SteamLink+Controller last week T_T

Bonus
If anybody gets it: https://github.com/ValveSoftware/steamlink-sdk
under /examples you have packages to build RetroArch, Mame, Kodi and some other neat apps native on the link

3 Likes

I heard from a friend, thought
it was a mistake but bought it anyway.

Thank you, might not sell it when i get it after all haha

Eight minutes… so torn…

Ha

24 PM

1 Like

Yup just checked, got the same email. Was not in a hurry for it any way, just jumped in for a Steam Link for 1.50.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s weird because I assumed they were trying to clear stock (maybe for a new model?). But now they’re making more to meet demand. Who knows.

Purchased the bundle and tried the game (not my cup of tea so I requested a refund.) Just got the same e-mail posted about it taking up to 3 weeks (!!!) to get the Steam Link. Hope it’s woth the $9 total (since shipping was $8).

1 Like

Wait, you refunded the game? LOL I didnt think you could since it was a bundle.

1 Like

Yeah, if you don’t like the game you can get a refund, why wouldn’t you? I didn’t really care for it because it’s a “meta” game and the announcers voice was really annoying on top of some rather funky keyboard controls along with a fair bit of the UI being in Chinese (I know it’s a Chinese game made by a Chinese Indy studio, so that makes sense) but it threw me off pretty bad.

Back to the topic: It looks like a lot of people did that according to some of the Steam reviews. Still hoping I don’t have to wait a whole 3 weeks but if I do, well, that’s I get for buying a popular item I suppose.

I said why. Theres no mention as to refunding part of a bundle on steams refund info. They make it out to sound like you have to refund the whole bundle. This is a different case since it includes hardware but its nice to know you can at least in this case.