Steam Friends

Lets get a list of Steam names on here and what people like to play. Could do with some people joining me on games I play.

How about we get something going like the following;

Steam ID: LA33R

Current Display Name: Dickins.

Country/Time Zone: England GMT+0.

Most Played Game: Counter Strike: GO.

Common Game Mode: Classic Casual: Defuse Missions.

Lets get a list together, feel free to add me, and if you post your name on here I'm guessing its visa-versa.

I'm still waiting to get hired for this job I applied for.  Once that takes off, I'll be able to buy more games.  I mostly play FPS and RPG type games, but I will play just about anything I can get my hands on.

Steam Name: DeusAres

Country/Time Zone: USA  EST UTC-5

Most Played Game: My most played game would have to be between Skyrim and Battlefield 3.

I play what ever really. If it's on sale and I like it, I will probably pick it up. I'm not to big into realistic shooters, but besides that I play what ever. I just finished Bastion and I'm currently playing Dark Siders.

Steam name: Jetixguy

Country/Time Zone: France GMT+1

I'm all for multiplayer games or even if you just want to chat. I'm usually on the Tek Syndicate Mumble.

Honestly I will play whatever I feel like playing. I might get CS eventually.

Steam name: Erik- Would bang in the fort

Country and Timezone: US, Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5)

Most played games: GTAIV and expansions (I like the multiplayer, but singleplayer is meh to me), TF2, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Just Cause 2 (there is an MP mod for it :P), Planetside 2, Civ 5 (I don't have Brave New World yet, sorry. Kind of overpriced for me), Left 4 Dead 2, and I just got Chivalry if you want to play sometime (I suck xD).