Starting again

My PC is about 4 years old now with minimal upgrades im wating to build a new PC from scratch

Would this PC be able to hold its own ATM or is it going to fall behind
All i use it for is gaming and everyday internet im on a tight budget

MB: Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z or Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 AMD AM3+
CPU: FX-8350 or FX 6300
GPU: R9 380 2G or R9 280x 3G
PSU: Corsair 1000W gold
RAM: 16G Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz DDR3
SSD: 240GB Corsair Force LS
HDD: 2TB WD Black
Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61

As an 8350 owner, I would consider Intel for new builds. Am3+ platform basically has no future.

As an 8320 owner, I agree.

are the intels as cheap now

you won't need a 1000W PSU for this build, i think 750w will be enough.

planing to expand in the future with more hdd and possibly 2 gpus

When balanced against to whole system price an Intel price to performance can be cheaper depending on your build.

Thanks for your help any recommendations i was mainly going off

Here is a fast and dirty for reference. Sorry! I am in a hurry. Many here can help you flesh the idea further. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Freaksamcker/saved/9RtdnQ This build will perform a little better than the Amd build.

as an 8320 owner i agree, but as an amd fan i disagree :P wait for zen :D

if u are planning to use 2 gpus in the future, go for r9 380 4G edition

im wanting to try amd never used it and ive heard good things my pc is having a hard time i got ARK and i can play with no sky and everything on low and textures and render on medium and i get around 30 ish frames need something cheap for now dont need to max things just would like medium or high graphics most of my money goes on my car

I also live in New Zealand our prices are messed up a 280x 3G is around $350 the standard evga 980 is $999

I priced up the AMD build and it will cost about $1,600 With HDD SSD and watercooling

The Intel set up i was linked will cost me $1,950 just CPU 2x GPU PSU RAM MB