SSD RAID "Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

Hi guys,

I'm having a little problem with my RAID0 SSD's. Recently the drive just disappeared from My Computer. I went back into Disk Management and was told the disk was "Not Initialized" and when I try to initialize it I get an error message "Data error (cyclic redundancy check)."

Hardware diagnostics say the drive is working properly. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? I've looked around online but it seems the only solutions involve disks that are initialized.

It wouldn't be a huge deal if I lost the data on that drive as it is only my game drive however it would be much nicer if I could fix the problem without having to re-download 400GB of games. 

Cheers

Just an update if anyone was interested. I deleted the RAID, rebooted and did diagnostics in the individual HDDs, they're both working fine now (apparently). I've just created a spanned volume between them and might leave them that way for now. 

Out of curiosity I tried a few data recovery programs and all failed so if anyone ran into this problem and needed the data on the drives then they may struggle to get it back, if they can at all.