SSD Help

I am currently looking at buying an SSD for the first time, and I am not sure which manufacturer or model I should get, I am looking for drives between 120 - 256 GB. Any recommendations? 

Also, I would like to know if I can migrate my systems storage onto the SSD without problems, I currently have two drives, one is a 150GB WD 10k HDD and that has Windows and all of my games on it, my second drive is a 1TB Seagate HDD and that has only nothing on it so the only thing that I would want to migrate onto the SSD would be coming from the WD drive.

Windows and games are going to be on the SSD so I won't need to cache with the SSD, right? I am also looking to buy another 8GB of RAM so I would have a total of 16GB and I wondering if it is worth caching my RAM.

Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated.

System Specs:

i5 3450 (stock freq)

ASRock z77 Extreme4

8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 MHz (upgrading to 16GB)

EVGA GTX 780/ACX SC

150GB WD 10k HDD

1TB Seagate 7200 rpm HDD

Seasonic 750W 

Intel Desktop Gigabit NIC (using PCI-E slot)

Samsung, crucial, Intel, kingston, corsair,adata are all fine.

Samsung drives have a real user friendly migration application  if that makes the choice easier.

Otherwise there are plenty of migration tools available.

By caching you RAM by which you mean creating a RAMdisk yeah? Depending on what you use that virtual drive for it can be handy.

Btw your board supports Intel rapid storage tech so you could easily setup that with the ssd.