SSD and Flash Memory

Is there any difference between, how a SSD HD works vs flash memory works.  Mainly what I want to know is that is there a ware limit on the SSD like the flash memory dose.

Yeah, both SSD's and flash memory will degrade over time, and like any high capacity drive SSD's will fail. Typically they fail at a lower rate than standard platter based drives. As for how they work, there is little difference between the two. If you're familiar with SD cards you know you can get different speed classes with 10 being the highest, so imagine an SSD being essentially a giant configuration of several high capacity class 10 SD cards that typically use a PCI slot to interface instead of a USB, due to higher throughput data speeds.

Thanks for the info I am trying to decide between a SSD and HDD for my build I need it to last me at least 5 years, if not more, not worried about boot time too much.

If you're not worried about boot time, get a HDD. Cheaper and more capacity. Will last 5 years if you look after it.