Speaker Recommendations $200 Budget Replacing Juster 3D - 103 Speakers

My old Juster 3D-103 Multimedia speakers with Super woofer have what I can tell kicked the bucket. The power button no longer stays pressed in and sound fades in and out unless you position the wires just right. Tried to open it up but can’t get the darn thing open.

As such was wondering if anyone had an recommendations for PC speakers.

What I am looking for:

Output: 3.5 mm (if it has optical and 3.5 mm that would be preferred)

Setup: 2 speaker and subwoofer. No plans to expand past that for pc in the immediate future.

Budget: (no more than $200 my ears don’t qualify for Audiophile standards)

What will be driving the speakers: Asrock X570 Taichi on board sound chip (7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 4 & DTS Connect)

Cheers for the recommendations!

A good place to start.

I had a buddy who had something like this. He was happy with it.

Klipsch-ProMedia-Certified-Computer-Speaker

Edifier R1280T fit your requirements, except the subwoofer.

If you can find Kanto YU4 in your budget, those would be my pick.
They don’t come with a sub, but have an output to add one later.

If you stretched your budget to 300, the Edifier S350DB is an option with a subwoofer.

I have not heared any of the options in person.

Been seeing a lot of decent reviews on Logitech Speakers. The Z625 has an optical out and is in my price range.

Anyone have experience with their speakers? I have always thought of Logitech as a keyboard/mouse/controller company and maybe webcam.

You can get much better for your money. That is how low tier… Go wade Z reviews site

Swans / Edifiers seems like safe choice.

I think I heard them at a store before the time of Coronavirus. I would buy them. Full disclosure: I have a lot of logitech keyboards and mice. I just headphones with my computer, but have older KLH speakers for my home theater setup.

I’m currently using a pair of these for my pc setup and absolutely love them.

I have pair for sides /rear surround. Not bad but… I happen to part of the group that gets fatigue from the horns. I can never use them as mains.

I have a set of z623 logitech speakers. Pretty poor sound quality imo. Great bass, but the mids and highs sound like crap. With some heavy EQ tuning they are OK.

Limited, but what I remember, they are basically Beats in the shape of speakers.

Rule of thumb: When a company thinks it is acceptable to put RGB on headphones, avoid their audio gear.

1 Like

Isn’t that true of most products today?

2 Likes

Ended up getting the Klipsch 2.1 THX computer speakers. Cost Co had them for $90 plus tax and so far have been pleased with them. My only complaint so far while the speakers were easy to setup it would would have been nice to include words in their manual and not just pictures lol.

1 Like