SpaceX needs to stop this bullshit

I mean… come on!

Landing rockets wasn’t enough? really? Whats next? Launching grain silos 150m into the air?

just … honestly… wtf

3 Likes

In case you haven’t seen the ridiculousness of the huge fricken grain silo

5 Likes

And why use one rocket when you can use THREE :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

And while where at it, lets send a car into space because WHY. NOT.

And you know, because a car set enough, lets land all the rockets by themselves while were at is. Just your average SpaceX day

I’m looking forward to countless thousands of LEO satellites blocking out those pesky stars that shine all night long.

3 Likes

The people of Krikkit agree.

1 Like

I’m failing to see a problem here.

5 Likes

we clearly need a space elevator, and not some kind of “very” long range missile, that’s the issue i am sure !

wrong place to spend money. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

They also plan to get the second stage reusable too which would be a complete rocket recovered every launch.

1 Like

It’s just to damn good. That’s the problem. I’m excited for the next starship test. It’s just all so ridiculous

1600 of them i believe. There almost half way through deployment.

1 Like

I wondered about this he other day. Assuming we can get a lot of equipment in space it seems like (if Earth isn’t feasible at the moment) that Mars would be an interesting test site ??

It’s just so cool

2 Likes

@mutation666 I see what you did there :smile:

Serious though with all the silliness going on, and spacex is just doing this wtf stuff i dont think any of us had really thought we’d see

I mean, they’re planning to be at the moon by 2023 that’s less than 3 years away

3 Likes

I was gonna add it to title but was like nah, this is good enough.

3 Likes

No ! gosh damn No !
By wanting to “test” everything on mars we are adding cost, delay, reaction time…

The moon is right there ! the lovely moon, the one that we haven’t touch in so long !
Let’s make it a pit-stop station already !

:stars:

1 Like

You still have some on your chin

It looks like they might be doing the Starship SN-6 static fire test today

2021… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZX1YCmzHEw

1 Like

hey, since we’re on the subject

if you were to launch a missile and put it in orbit… can you like… keep it floating until you wanna activate it and go boom?

you bois good at physics?

If you actually

Then yeah. Just get your measurements right.

1 Like