Sonic Colors DS Version vs Nintendo Wii- Which Version Is Better?

Ever since I made my last post on here regarding wanting to get into console gaming, I feel like I’ve reconsidered a game that I hadn’t given much thought to before but now believe I will enjoy: Sonic Colors.

But I do have a small problem: Do I go with the Wii version or the DS version? :thinking: (It’s another 1 of MANY games that I didn’t get the chance to play growing up.) Now according to this fandom link, there are a good number of differences between versions, but not nearly as extensive compared to Sonic Unleashed for example. Sonic fandom link: Sonic Colors | Sonic News Network | Fandom

So, the plan when I made this post was to try & make it into like a poll or something where people can voice their opinions openly in. Only problem was I didn’t know how to do that, so I guess a regular post will have to suffice. :man_shrugging: But anyway, I would like to hear everyone’s opinion on which version of the game you think is best & why as it will help me to make up my mind. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance & I look forward to hearing from you!

Just looking at gameplay, the Wii version completely.

But at this stage you can probably get both consoles and both games for the price of one new game now.

That might be, but I’m not really the type of person -(yet)- who has loads of money to blow on what they want. When I see a need, I attempt to fill it sensibly just like that. What about the DS version though? Have you owned or played it by chance?

I have owned nor played neither but am a fan of Sonic games, the Wii version actually looks like a decent game, the DS one just has too many small irritations, the speed of the game play, the viewable area, the graphics are all reduced or modified on the DS to fit the lower specs.

So in your own personal opinion, you believe the Wii version is just better, eh? Interesting…

Yes, I do.

Also you can make poles under the Cog in the top of the editing section. all the way on the right at the top.

OK. Well, I’ll try to remember that for future reference in case I have to do something like this in the future. Thanks!

You can edit the original post.