Some ideas for hardware that found its way into my life?

A family friend lost their son, then their daughter-in-law not long after and I was asked to move all of their documents and photos in an external drive for them to sort through.

I was told I’m welcome to keep the four PCs in exchange, while I like PC hardware I’m mostly just acquainted with gaming so I’m not sure what I projects to look at with them and don’t really feel comfortable parting and selling them even if I gave them the money for it.

A NAS would be neat, I don’t see myself making much use of one though so I thought I could fish for some ideas.

The computers are

• 5900x, asus crosshair hero VIII, 3080 ti, sabrent 2TB nvme
  • 2600x, GA-AX370-Gaming K5, 1080 ti, samsung 980 1TB nvme, assorted HDDs
  • 1800x, GA-AX370-Gaming K5, 1080 ti, samsung 980 1TB nvme, assorted HDDs
  • FX8370,(motherboard), two way sli gtx660, two kingston ssdnow 120GB, assorted HDDs
    The power supplies I can’t remember off hand except one, because I’d never seen a Shark Technologies PSU before, from what I can find online it might be best to avoid using it in anything I care about.

There are 4 1TB and 3 500GB HDDs, I’ve already changed out my 3070 ti for the 3080 ti and promised the 5900x to my brother for his 5600x.

I would make one an HTPC if I hadn’t built one for my parents ~1 year ago to replace their roku.

Thoughts? Is there already a thread specifically on this topic I overlooked? A good use for a 8370 besides pairing it with the gtx480 under my dresser to make a space heater?