Solved

I mean unless its your criminal enterprise on the phone that they could have had access to, I wouldnt worry.

No I just had a photo there what I don’t want to see in the internet and
I’m afraid that they stole it and uploaded it.

Eh are you a super famous person what people would recognize? The internet is a place full of photos.

No but if someone find it who knows me I’m fucked but why should they upload it?

I mean without knowing super specifics on the image in question its hard to argue if it would really be a big deal. At the end it wont end your life so why worry, the chances are low there would be an issue in my eye.

I’m naked on it so I would be ashamed

Eh its just a naked body, not a big deal. There are tons of sites that have those types of pictures, and even if it did get shown to people you know its just you naked. You never showered at school or in some coed placed?

I did but when someone takes a photo in my opinion it’s different because they can look at it were and when they want

How high do you think is the risk that they stole the photo and uploaded it. I know this question is hard to answer.

Probably low, and even if they did prob sub 1% anyone you know would see it

Okay but one last question when I turn my internet off Can they spy with my camera?

I mean theoretically yes,(record locally and then dump file later when connectivity returned) but your not a target of a nation state so would be a ton of work for little reward.

Okay thanks so the risk should be low that I’m ruined

Extremely low imo

Spend the time you are worrying on researching how all this stuff works. It does wonders to paranoia when all your worries are explainable and have solutions to them.

Thank you guys I think I make a big problem out of it when there isn’t one (I don’t know if this was proper English)

1 Like

Only because I’m interested in it I want to ask you something. you wrote when my criminal enterprise would be on the phone I could have a problem but why should a app like Kingroot care about my criminal enterprise?

Blackmail that you cant really avoid else jail

I’m sry I don’t understand this sentence.
And what blackmail means

Blackmail is to force someone to do something because of the dirt you have on them normally you could just face the blackmail such as an affair, it could hurt your life but would not be something that could have you in jail for a long time. Thus forcing your hand to do as they wish.