[SOLVED] ELI5 How to install Linux GPU Control

I’ve been using linux for a while but don’t have much experience. I would like someone to hold my hand and help me through installing this: https://github.com/marazmista/radeon-profile linux GPU control software.

Thanks
Eo6

I moved your post to the Linux section.

In almost all cases when asking for help with Linux, you should put your distribution and version in the question.

The first thing to do is to install the software dependencies listed under the dependencies section of the readme. Install them with the package manager for your distribution. Also, install git as well, although it may be pre-installed

The next step is to open a terminal, change the directory via cd to the location you would like to download the software to, and run the commands listed under the build section of the readme.

1 Like

Overview:
Install the software build environment for your Linux distribution - read your distribution’s docs for guidance.
Install the git program from your Linux distribution’s repository.
Watch this, or a similar vid to learn how to clone a remote git repository to your local machine:

Switch to your local clone of the git repository and read the readme.md file for instructions on how to build the desired software.
Ask quality questions - you’ll likely have several.