[SOLD] NetApp DS4243 and Intel SR2600 server

SALE PENDING

Hey y’all. I’ve got a DS4243 with 19 2TB drives, and an Intel SR2600 server with dual X5677 CPUs, 96GB of ECC, a 500GB NVMe drive mounted to a PCIe card, LSI SAS9201-16e HBA, and dual 10gig fiber SFP for sale in the greater Seattle area. I can deliver within a reasonable distance. The server has both power supplies, and the disk shelf has 2 of 4. I ran the server as a home lab, then ended up deploying it at my former job as a production file server for live video broadcasts, and it’s been rock solid for me. Looking to get $800 for it as a complete system (the drives and existing FreeNAS drive will be nuked, obv.). If you have any other questions I’d be happy to answer them.

Edit: If anyone is wondering why I’d give up such a cool machine, I moved from a house with a garage to a one bedroom apartment so… not especially practical lol.

Photos of all of the items being offered, with physical evidence of your Level 1 Techs username and the current date of the time you started the sale are required for all sales. “Physical item” is as in a piece of paper or whatever you can find with your Level 1 Techs username and date written on it. If you do not follow this rule, you will be given 48 hours in advance to do so, otherwise your thread will be locked.

Ah! Sorry, I forgot about this rule. Will post this when I get home after work.

1 Like

You don’t need a coat closet! But this is awesome, if I had the money, I’d be tempted to pick it up. GLWS!