[Sold] Microsoft Surface Pro 4 accessories (keyboard, dock, pen, etc)

My Surface Pro 4’s battery decided to swell up a couple months ago and it wasn’t worth repairing, so I’ve had some accessories sitting around with no device to use them with. These accessories are:

• Keyboard (not the fingerprint ID version)
  • Pen
  • 5x AAAA batteries (for pen)
  • Extra pen tips
  • Dock
  • Standalone charger

Pictures:

Except for the extra pen tips (and batteries), all items are original (and might be usable with other Surface devices), and they can be yours for just $20 + shipping. As of two months ago, they all worked just fine, though I cannot retest them now since I got rid of my Surface.

I can do local pickup (Charlotte, NC) or shipping. Will ship internationally as well, assuming USPS can ship to your country.

do you still have the surface pro4 ?
and what were the specs if you still have it

I do still have it, I need to get it to an electronics recycler but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

I believe it had the i5 with 8 GB RAM, and either 256 or 512 GB SSD.

How much for everything including the surface with bad battery

$25 + shipping (shipping a defective battery will cost more, of course, since the packing requirements are far more stringent).

Note that the battery swelled up and has pushed the screen slightly out. The screen also suffers from flickergate, but it is not cracked and everything worked just fine the last time I turned it on (minus the fact that the keyboard cover cannot close perfectly flush due to the bulging screen).

At this point, the battery is likely completely discharged and I do not intend to plug it in to test it again because I don’t want to risk letting out the magic smoke.

okay I’ll contact you payday