So.. what metal song are you listening to right now?

I’ve been listening to a lot of metal, lately. More than usual, that is.

I’m loving Battle Beast, Avantasia, and Power Wolf at the moment.

1 Like

Oh I remember Battle Beasts! Those were the days…

Were those rip offs of both Digimon and Pokémon?

Or do these predate my entire childhood? Lmao

Almost certainly the latter.

1 Like
1 Like

Can someone tell me what this song is?

Timestamped…

Here you go man

2 Likes

(Tag: Progressive)
2 Likes

Some December releases:

Jason Becker (neo-classical shred, prog)

^ for all those guitar nerds, Jason Becker is releasing a new album with 13 special guests including Michael Lee Firkins, Steve Vai, Joe Bonamassa, Paul Gilbert, Neal Schon, Mattias IA Eklundh, Marty Friedman, Greg Howe, Jeff Loomis, Richie Kotzen, Gus G., Steve Hunter and Ben Woods. Its always great to see more work coming from Jason. It is a continuing testament to him as a musician and person that he is consistently able to get these great guitarists to perform his compositions.

Metal Church (Heavy, Power)

^ for those old school power metal fans

Cerebrum (Prog Death)

Splendidula (Stoner/Doom/Gothic)

DayGlo Mourning (Stoner/Doom)

Atomic Death Squad (Thrash/Crossover)

2 Likes

1 Like

How can this video miss out one of the best Female metal vocalists Tatiana Shmailyuk from Jinjer?!

2 Likes

Maybe because it was targeted towards more mainstream or should I say popular section of the female vocals… No Sarah Jesabel either, and she had a few collaborations here and there with mainstream bands… No Kittie… So there are a lot of misses.

Slipknots new single, timely released on October 31st

Wow. Just found these guys. Awesome Power Metal sound. Beast in Black - Blind and Frozen

1 Like

New track from NONE released a few days ago. It’s good. Really good.

Ooh Batillus is good stuff. Saw them years ago in one of the dingiest show spaces ever. Still have the t-shirt.

1 Like

Sumac - Rigid Man

2 Likes

Yeah, I remembered listening to that album a few years ago. Decided to listen to it last night. Did not disappoint.

1 Like