fx 8350
noctura
gtx 780 ti
24gb ram currently
m5a97 mobo
3tb hdd
win 7 64 bit
850w wat gold rated psu

Hard drive or RAM Issues? Is or has your hard drive made any strange sounds lately?

nope and ive used 2 different HDD. i have extra ram i can take out the current and put in new and see.
but no, no noises

Does your BIOS have Hardware scanning features? This may be able to find any issue by your hardware that may be causing the issue.
Alternatively, you could try to Re-install/Refresh Windows.
I will do a bit of research for you and see if there is anything else that can be done to try and fix the issue.

+1 but wouldn't reinstall windows just yet. Try to get a copy of memtest86 bootable, and that will isolate any ram problems. There are a few hard drive scanning utilities out there in the market, some which are bootable, and those are the ones you want to try to run to get a diagnosis of your HD's health.
That would eliminate two possibilities,

Also worth getting hwmonitor to see what your temps be. But first check the ram and hd health

im pretty nooby at this stuff. so idk about the bios stuff but its a M5a97.

and ive done multiple fresh OS installs. and even used different OS

Could you tell me what version of Windows you are using? And could you provide any information from the Blue Screen error?

And as @thefish322 said, try obtaining a copy of memtest86. This was suggested in some of the websites I had visited during my research on this issue.

Hopefully, this issue can be fixed!!!

Doesnt the dump file i linked show all the bsod info?

currently on enterprize. ive used ultimate. and professional.

the professional was genuine and purchased rightfully. so its not a win genuine prob.

Also i have a temp controller and monitor. temps are fine

Oops. I didn't notice the link! My apologies! EDIT: This is a large file! It may take a long time, as I have a slow internet connection! I'll get back to you as soon as possible! EDIT 2: I'll have to get back to this tomorrow. I apologize, but my computer is currently running a backup, and it will take ages to download this file at the same time. So far, from the information you have provided me, this seems to be a problem with your hardware, as you stated that you had re-installed Windows and used other OS's.

Ultimate Boot CD (https://www.ultimatebootcd.com/) contains Memtest 86+ and a ton of other tools. It might help you find the source of the problem.

1 Like

I know this is gonna sound dumb but ive changed every peice of hardware but mobo and ram. but i got new ram on standby that ima swap today. I came here to see if i should buy new mobo =(

basicly confirm suspicions . or something . idk my head aches so much from this rig. ugh

did you run memtest as suggested above?

1 Like

I'm sorry for the long delay. I had a lot to do over the last few days (I'm a student). You stated that you are replacing the RAM, is this correct? If so, what were the results?

Just throwing this out here... Did you remove/delete the "display" drivers that would have been bundled with your AMD drivers?? Just cause AMD and Nvidia drivers quite frequently cause problems with each other....

So far, no bsod SO FAR. but boot time and shutdown time have lengthened noticably

Yes, these problems were ocurring before the switch and after.

I removed amd catalyst. restarted. used driver remover to completly make sure i removed amd. restarted in safe mode. then restarted and installed gtx

no, i went to the place and went to downlaod. and while i was looking at the interface of the program. i had no idea what i was looking at and didnt wanna mess with it D=

If you have Windows 8 (And Possibly Windows 7) There is an option called "Fast Start up" in the Power option menu. This will increase start up times, if you machine supports it.

Still Bsod with new ram. same error. jsut ordered new mobo. so now EVERYTHING..andi mean EVERYTHING...even case...has been changed since these BSOD's started. so once this mobo gets in. im done. so done

If it still doesn't work after the Motherboard is replace, I would advise taking the machine to a computer technician, and have someone that may have more knowledge on this subject look into the issue. I am sorry that you are having trouble, and that I could not provide you with an easy or successful solution.

Hope you get this worked out!!!