Snooze

Its hard to get respect if you never give it.

1 Like

Also theres a post from way forever ago, waybe when I first joined the lounge and I got the idea (don’t remember) but I posted a blog eons ago about how I got past my stupid school.

Idk where it is tho. Might dig it up later and read it.

True, its also hard to tell whats respect and whats a jo e to me. Sarcasm, gone. Like theres just a chunk of that stuff that I never learned off of other kids when I was little.

Its why I didn’t used to like the lounge so much but I’m trying. Its giving me a weird way to compare what ppl mean vs what they say elsewhere.

If I can practice a little here, maybe it’ll give me a better platform to talk to other people? Tbh I study myself like a rat in a maze to try and figure out what to work on. Its been harder and harder to pick up what to do anymore though as everything left is with conversation (mostly).

Text is easier than voice, and sometimes vice versa, but now I have to watch how I work with ppl that don’t know me, and that scares the shit out of me.

Trust is hard enough, and it really has nothing to do with anybody but me anymore.

2 Likes

Oh I see what you meant now.

Running on E like an empty fuel tank, but my brain is still hammering at 4 projects, whatever stupid ideas I had that day, and the processes that branch off from there. One spawns 5 spawns 25 spawns 25000 and it just doesn’t fucking stop, nor do I know how, aside from meditation.

In fact its why I started smoking again. Meditate after a bowl, go digging through my brain for a few hours.

Sorry I missed that.

2 Likes

What do you guys do for memory practice, if at all?

I feel like @riotvan is a good person to ask but unsure.

I’m sorry if I did? It was never meant to be antianyone. Not the intention, I just word shit wrong sometimes.

Apologies.

Also the mom thing was meant as a joke. I’m not funny.

For memory? Standard things like reading and brain games i guess. I did notice a marked improvement with the whole diet thing. Low carb really works for me. A big list of improvements both mentally and physical, some people don’t believe me when i mention it so i just keep it to myself. Too many people are indoctrinated with conventional “wisdom”.

I read that there is a strong connection between the brain and gut and that the gut has the same amount of neurons as a dog brain apparently.

Anyway switching to low carb/keto/animal based can be difficult. You have to know what you’re doing. But once you’re over the hurdle it’s fucking awesome. Just be wary of the misinformation that’s spreading around.

Bruh cats are Vegan didn’t u kno

I tried fasting for a couple months. Tho now I never know when I’m hungry xD

1 Like

Haha yeah the vegan cat thing is funny and sad.

I do the fasting thing too though i’m not that strict. I eat once or twice a day. Some go all serious with their time windows. I think that’s stupid just listen to your body, if your energy/focus is going down it probably time to eat something. And if it doesn’t fit in the schedule so be it.

I also don’t get true hunger any more either.

I eat dinner late because of my dad’s job, so I try not to eat till well past 12hrs. 14hrs is premty normal for a period. Time it right and you sleep through most of it lel.

I usually eat between twelve and six. So that’s 18 hours but i can grab something at 8 in the evening. Like i said i don’t usually follow it strictly. Never liked eating in the morning though ever since i was a kid.

1 Like

Hey boi.

How about you learn to code or something to help us out on spreading the good word of our lord the RISC cpu?

I’m also fascinated by it, thinking about learning C++ to get some sort of enterprise linux distro aimed for RISC… let’s jumpstart this motorboat!

XDDD well we got void, I don’t think you can really ask for better tbh.

holy s#@t void seems to be awesome… didn’t know about that, thanks!

1 Like

Brought to you by L1.

Go look up the power and powerpc general news and discussion thread you’ll have a blast.

1 Like

Its tough to have sarcasm come through online in a (what I considered to be) serious blog post.

No worries man, I’m just trying to help.

I’ll still encourage you to find an outlet for your thoughts… whether that be paper or digital or both(or some other medium).

1 Like

^^ I really do appreciate it either way.

1 Like